Thursday, September 9, 2010

I'm in love with my radio

OMG this artist thang is not easy. So I've joined the P90X bandwagon so i can get my body "snatched" lol. Well really get my abs tight. Have to look great on stage. Lately I've been spending a lot of time in the studio. wish i could say I've spent it rehearsing. Helping out at work has become overwhelming, but I'm staying positive. In the meantime in between time I'm thinking about upcoming projects.

Saturday my company, Just Tap, will be performing at the Black Family Reunion. We have a quick set time from 4:20- 4:40pm at the Teen Tent. I'm excited. We're going to be joined by Melissa Frakman and Ryan "Tap Kidd" Johnson. Both really awesome dancers. We are going to set that stage on FIYAH!

At this point in life I think its crucial to bring more of my dreams to life. I've had some really great opportunities come my way. Performing in Peru and Colombia, being apart of the Cirque du Soleil Mosiac cast in DC were my favorite highlights. Now I'm looking forward to going home and presenting the artist that I have become. Hope they like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment