Sunday, October 3, 2010

Janet Jackson Workshop

7:00 time to get it in with Janet Jackson workshop. Tons of women lined up in the studio "Together Again". Ready to learn how to rock "If", find their "Pleasure Principle". Ok so yeah those are the videos that I taught. We started out with a warmup to "When I think of you" and kept rocking the whole night. I had a blast. I do think some of the people reached their mental cap by the 3 choreography. thats cool though.

Women from all different dance levels and backgrounds showed up for class. One lady even drove all the way from Richmond, VA to take my class. Talk about dedication. What should be the next workshop? I heard a lot of Brittany Spears, which i definitely dig, but what artist takes you to the edge and back?

1 comment:

  1. I used to do Aaliyah's smooth choreo in the mirror all the time. She always hand some kind of folk flava: flamenco, belly dance, etc.

    ReplyDelete