Monday, May 30, 2011

Creation

There are so many projects that I have inside of me and want to bring to life. I have to bring them to life. I've created an awesome children's book about a horse that wants to Tap dance, I received an e-mail inviting Just Tap to the world renowned Kennedy Center Millennium Stage, touring the world and sharing my gifts. I could keep going but i don't wanna bore you. These projects I'm so passionate about don't come from they air. They're given to me by God. I have to bring them to life.

Anytime you have a project that you're passionate about you have to research it and build a "plan of attack." How are you gonna get this to the world. For me my projects are exciting and scary at the same time. Exciting because its a dream coming true, scary because of the elements needed to come together and the possibility of failure. But you know what. NEVER START A PROJECT IF YOU'RE SCARED OF FAILING! I'm determined to pursue my projects as though failure is not an option, because its not.




No comments:

Post a Comment